Sharing Information is Important for The Neighborhood
The most important concept behind neighborhood watch is the sharing of information. The Police and Sheriff departments are blind without information from the neighborhood. Report anything suspicious to the police or sheriff's departments. Sometimes the smallest things yield the biggest results.
The Neighborhood Watch Coordinator is Steven Easterwood email@example.com
EMERGENCY - always Call ----> 911
Please be advised that someone prowling a house or car, even if it is not your own, is an emergency!
Memphis Homes ----> Memphis Police ---> (901) 545-2677 (COPS)
County Homes ----> Shelby County Sheriff's Department - (901) 379-7625
- To monitor crime statistics in your area, sign up for MPD Cyber watch at https://mdsas.memphispolice.org/cyber watch/
- Memphis Police Department Home page
- Shelby County Sheriff's Office Home page
Crime Prevention Tips:
- Get an alarm system that uses the latest technology when power is cut off to the home.
- Lock all Doors and Windows.
- Don't leave any valuables in vehicles that are not parked in garage.
- If you go out of town then have a neighbor, friend or family check on your residence.
- Gather your trash can from the street.
- Don't leave mail or newspapers out for others to know that you are not home.
- Leave interior lights on.